Weddings at Cliffside Lodge - Rates & Policies
Packages start at $6095 for weekend events.
All Event Bookings include exclusive use of Cliffside event rooms and immediate surrounding grounds from 12 PM Friday through 12 PM Sunday of the booked weekend.
Bookings include: on-site ceremony location, reception space, dining tables, and chairs. Sleeping accommodations for 20 guests are included for Friday night and Saturday night of the booked weekend.
A deposit of $1,000.00 is required to secure Cliffside Lodge and is due upon confirmation of rental date. All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. In the event of a cancellation, all deposits and monies paid to date are retained by Camp North Star.
Final payment for lodging and reception is due thirty (30) days prior to rental date. There is no reduction in price for late arrivals or early departures.
Security Deposit Policy:
A cash or check payment of $500 is required as a security deposit and is due with the final rental payment thirty (30) days prior to rental date.
Cliffside Lodge rates include bed linens.
Cliffside Lodge will not provide or serve alcohol. Alcohol must be provided and served by your "caterer". The caterer/company must provide Cliffside Lodge with a copy of a liquor license and certificate of insurance that lists Poland Campco LLC as an additional insured party and that policy must equal or exceed $2,000,000.00. The serving and consumption of alcohol is only allowed in the privacy of your private banquet or lodging rooms. Alcohol is not permitted in areas shared by the general camp community. Camp North Star strictly adheres to the laws of the State of Maine regarding alcoholic beverage service. The following policies are enforced at Cliffside Lodge and Camp North Star at all times that liquor is served, including events at which transportation is provided for clients and their guests:
- Alcohol must be served by a licensed bartender.
- All persons requesting alcoholic beverages must present positive proof of age when asked by a bartender, service person, manager, or security officer.
- Alcohol is not permitted in areas shared by the general camp community.
- Alcoholic beverages may be consumed in moderate amounts only. Excessive consumption of such beverages and/or intoxication is strictly prohibited.
- Bartenders, service personnel, and mangers may refuse alcoholic beverage service to any guest.
- Parents or relatives may not purchase or provide alcoholic beverages to underage guests.
- Alcoholic beverage service may be discontinued at any time during the rental period at the discretion of the Camp North Staff Member and or Camp North Star representative(s). Reasons for discontinuation may include the opinion that guests are consuming and/or providing liquor from a source other than by the bartender, are overindulging, and/or in the possession of illegal substances.
Should a Cliffside Lodge staff member or representative ask for your assistance in determining the demeanor of a guest, please understand that he/she is concerned with the safety of all your guests.